- I miss blogging : )
- 10 more days of school
- State testing is over!! : )
- It's been an interesting school year.
- I'm looking forward to the end of school and beginning all of the planning and organizing for a new year. Here's to a fresh start!
- Just spent an awesome weekend in Nashville with my family. Mother's Day, a bridal shower, and a huge family dinner all rolled into one weekend. My big Irish Catholic family invaded this restaurant on Saturday night. Wonderful atmosphere, great food, great service and some of the best Irish music I've ever heard. I had the Clare Roasted Chicken and some of us shared an order of Scotch eggs. Mmm...
- I'm leaving for Denver in a little over a week for my cousin's wedding. I'm a combination of excited and stressed about it. I'm looking forward to the wedding and seeing my family, but it's a terrible time of year for me to try and get away.
- My housecleaners are coming in the morning and I am so excited about it. It's been too long since they've been here. I've spent the last two hours cleaning up for the housecleaners which Mr. P totally doesn't understand... "But that's what they're coming for!"
- Cooking dinner and working around the house while hearing the sounds of Mr. P working outside on a tractor is a homey, comfortable feeling for me. Don't ask me why-it just made me feel all contented this afternoon.
Five for Friday!
14 minutes ago