Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Please keep my family in your prayers

Please keep my family in your prayers, as my aunt passed away unexpectedly this morning. It has been a shock to all of us, and I am still trying to comprehend it. She was young, only in her mid-fifties, and she was a sweet, dear person who made my uncle so happy. I am absolutely heartbroken for my uncle and my family.


I'm so sorry for the depressing post...I'll be out of town for a few days, but hopefully I'll have better post soon.

4 comments:

Mona said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Sending prayers your way.

EC said...

So sorry to hear this. Thank goodness for your great staff taking the lead! Hope your days with the family go ok.

Red and White Preppy said...

I am very sorry for your loss, and I am so glad that you're blessed with such a caring staff! You and your family are in my prayers...

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

So sorry for your loss, I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck juggling everything.