Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yes, I am still around...

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I am still here, we just have a lot going right now. I was sick last week, and even into part of this week with a nasty sinus infection. I even took a sick day on Monday, which is something I rarely do. I was feeling better and back at school yesterday, but then last night my father in law ended up sick and in the emergency room. He is still in the hospital, and we still aren't sure of what is going on with him. His blood pressure was extremely low (like 69/27 at one point), and he is having abdominal pains. They ran a lot of tests today, and more tests are scheduled for Friday, and he remains in CCU because his blood pressure continues to be low. Mr. P is such a strong guy, but he's not taking things well. He's terribly worried about his dad, and so am I. Please keep him in your prayers.

Has anyone heard from Hopsy over at Monograms and Manicures? I heard about the terrible attacks in India, and I know that her father and possibly her mother are over there right now. Her family is certainly in my prayers.

Mr. P and I are going to collapse on the couch and watch Top Chef. We are both exhausted!

I wish you all a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!

MB

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving and thank you for thinking of me!

EC said...

Hope your day can be calm and stress-free! Happy Thanksgiving!