Sunday, January 4, 2009

School Resumes Tomorrow

Well, my lovely winter vacation has come to an end. I hope that all of you have enjoyed your holidays as much as Mr. P and I did. We had some busy times with traveling, visiting, and celebrating, but we also had plenty of time to just relax around the house too. And yes, I will confess that I had a couple of days where I stayed in my PJ's and didn't leave the house! Despite all of that, I am ready to get back to school and into our usual routine.

Well, just as I thought the other day, we are now the owners of a Wii and a Wii Fit. It is a lot of fun, and it has kept Mr. P and I much more active during this rainy weekend. And since we are both anxious to lose some weight in the new year, the Wii Fit is going to be handy to have around for that also.


Well, I need to log off and get everything laid out for the morning. Have a great evening!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Good Luck tomorrow!! Have a great day!

Red and White Preppy said...

Good luck this week :) My dad was a principal, so I can identify with the long hours. Just remember: it's still going to be there for you in the morning! I'll be thinking about you!

EC said...

Hope tomorrow goes well for you!

Suzanne said...

Hope you had a good back-to-school!

Surf Girl said...

Happy New Year! I hope you had a great first day back to school today. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.