Thursday, July 31, 2008

Settled into my new digs!

So I'm finally settled into my new office. The furniture is arranged, boxes are unpacked, pictures/diplomas are hung, and everything has been dusted and polished. Our technician hooked up my computer and printer today, so I am ready for the school year to begin.

I have one small project to do next week. There is a large bulletin board in the offce and it is covered in the ugliest blue paper right now. I'm going to cover it with material, and glue grosgrain ribbon around it for a border. I saw some of the cutest preppy pink and green polka dotted material the other day. I loved it, but I think I need to do the bulletin board in school colors, which are blue and white. I might get a solid color background and get blue and white polka dotted ribbon for the border. I'll post a picture when I'm finished.

If anyone has any suggestions for the bulletin board, please post them. It's the first thing that people will see when they come through my door, so I want it to look nice.

No comments: