Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

It's another busy week. I haven't had much time to blog, but I hope to get a couple of posts up tonight. The first week of August is always busy for me. The beginning of school coupled with the opening of my play means no time to blog!



School is crazy right now. We have our back to school barbeque tonight, so the school will be filled with parents and students. All of the construction over the summer has left the school in a mess and we are scrambling to get the school in shape for tonight. Things are looking better, but we still have a long way to go. I'm looking forward to seeing the families tonight and meeting all of our new folks.



I made it through the weekend without going off my diet! I enjoyed my cheat meal on Saturday night (Chinese food and then a piece of my mother-in-law's birthday cake). I didn't get on the treadmill yesterday because I didn't get home until after 8:00, so I got up early this morning and did my workout then. I think if I'm going to work out it is going to have to be in the morning. I either get home too late or I'm just too tired in the evenings.



I've got lots more to blog about, but I'm out of time...

1 comment:

Ashley. Unscripted... said...

I cannot believe it's school time again. Where did the summer go?