Sunday, August 17, 2008

My first meme...5 Embarrassing Songs

I've seen this meme on several other blogs, so I thought I'd give it a try. The last blog I saw it on was Buford Betty, and she tagged anyone who hadn't done it yet.

The rules:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

  2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.

  3. Tag 5 random people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.

  4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, without further ado, here are my 5 embarrassing songs on my iPod:

1. Copacabana by Barry Manilow-Such a cheesy song, but it makes me sing along and want to dance.

2. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. Once again cheesy, but I like it for some odd reason.

3. Delta Dawn by Tanya Tucker. According to my mom, this was my favorite song when I was little. She says that I would stand up behind her seat in the car (wayyy before seat belt laws) and sing every word in her ear. I'm sure that wasn't annoying or anything, right?

4. What's Left of Me-Nick Lachey. Okay, I'll admit it-I think he's cute. I watched the Newlyweds and I think Jessica Simpson is an idiot for letting her dad get between them, but that's another post all together. But I like the song too.

5. Duran Duran. I didn't list a particular song because it's embarrassing to think about the number of DD songs that I have on my iPod. I loved them when I was a teenager, and I still bop around to their songs from time to time.


I'm not tagging anyone because most of the blogs I read have already done this, but if you haven't done it, post it and let me know.


I'm working on a 100 things about me meme, but I'm not finished with it yet.


2 comments:

lisagh said...

But who shot who? At the Copa! Copacabana!

Excellent tune.

Mary Beth said...

Music and passion were always the fashion at the Copa....