Monday, August 18, 2008

Introducing another member of the family


Allow me to introduce myself...I'm Sunny, the beautiful and beloved dog of Pink Putter and Mr. P. They would probably call me spoiled, but I only see it as getting what I deserve.


Things I love: hot dogs, plastic bottles, and belly rubs.

Things I do not love: thunderstorms, baths, and flea treatments.

Special talent: The ability to smell the grill being fired up or any food being put in my dish from anywhere on the 100 acres that I roam on.




Here I am with one of my favorite toys, a plastic bottle.




This is a picture that PP took of me during the big snow in March. I don't look very happy because I only went out for a few minutes of fresh air and she insisted on taking pictures of me. Don't worry, she let me back into my warm basement as soon as the photo shoot was over.
Well, I'm going to sign off now. I'm sure you'll hear more about me in the future because Pink Putter adores me. Woof!

5 comments:

KSK said...

She is so pretty! I love LOVE labs - ours keeps our kitchen floor crumb-free! I have a pic of our lab, Ella, on my blog.

How are the first weeks back at school going? Are you buried? :) I am doing trainings this week and setting up the classroom this weekend.

Caffeine Court said...

Love her-she's so gorgeous. We have a chocolate lab they are the BEST!

Pretty in Pink said...

Hi there :) I see that you're from Elizabethtown ... that's where I am from as well!! What school do you work for?

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

What a darling dog, they add so much to our lives.

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Hi, I have given you the Diamond Award. Check out my last post for an explanation. Congrats!