Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Thoughts for a Monday

Nothing much to report from here…spent the day off at home, doing laundry and straightening up the house. Mr. P and I have kept it pretty neat lately, so it really didn’t take long and it left me time to read and catch up on blogs. I also found some new reads in the blog world.

I’ll leave you with a few random things that I'm into right now …

Just Dance 2 for the Wii

I love, love, love to dance. I took ballet, tap, and jazz from age 6 well into college. I would still be taking adult classes to stay in shape if I had the time, but unfortunately I can’t work it into my schedule right now. I got JD2 for Christmas and I have been doing it on the Wii. It’s great exercise and I love it!

Living Above Worry and Stress by Thelma Wells

I am an avid worrier and it seems that I stay stressed out. Deep in my heart, I know that I should give it up to God and let go of my worries, but I really struggle with doing this. I was in Lifeway over the weekend, helping Mr. P choose a bible study for our Sunday School class (he’s the teacher) and I found this book. I bought one for myself, and it is going to be my new personal bible study.

Little Women

I read (and reread) this book when I was little. I had the whole Louisa May Alcott set, and it was second only to my Little House books as far as favorites go. It has been years since I read it, but to my delight it was one of the free preloaded books on my Nook. So I am once again immersed in the lives of Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy.

What are you into right now?

TPP



No comments: