Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF

So glad that it's Friday! It was a short week, but a busy one. It was a pretty calm week overall-just a couple of these moments...



It's going to be a cold and snowy weekend here, so I'm planning lots of indoor activities. Straightening/organizing in the house, making a dessert for small group tomorrow night, and meal planning for the week are on my list for tomorrow. I'm also planning on catching up on blogs and perusing these:












(This last picture is a picture of my Nook. For some reason, the picture kept loading sideways. After uploading it about five times, I gave up and left it sideways.)

Mr. P and I are curled up with the fireplace going and watching one of our favorite movies, Facing the Giants. A great start to the weekend!



What are your plans this weekend?


TPP




No comments: