Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Wow, what a busy week! I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of deadlines, meetings, and activities. Other than plans for tonight, we have nothing else planned this weekend so hopefully I can get some things accomplished and catch my breath. Laundry, cooking, and straightening up the house are on the agenda for today. You would think this makes me feel more tired, but I always feel more energized when I get all of those tasks accomplished.

On one of my many crazy days this week (read: meetings, meetings, meetings), I went into my closet for one of my go-to feel good looks for the day. Normally I pair this outfit with a red, black, or white turtleneck, but my pale pink turtleneck caught my eye when I was in my closet. I tried it with the outfit and loved the look. A simple change, but it made me feel good all day. Here is the outfit (and can you tell that I have discovered the fun of Polyvore????)

Houndstooth Set


Have a great weekend!

No comments: