Saturday, October 25, 2008

Drive-by Posting

Hello all! Hope that you are having a great weekend. We are having our Fall Festival at school today, so it is a work day for me. We were at school late last night getting things ready, and I have to be back at school in a couple of hours. No relaxing Saturday for me today, but it should be a good time. It's our school's main fundraiser for the year and a big community event, so I'm looking forward to it.

My sweet, sweet husband got up this morning and made me chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Oh. my. goodness. They were wonderful! He is such a sweetheart-sometimes I think that I don't deserve such a great guy. He certainly puts up with a lot with me!!

Update on my autumn decorations. I wasn't happy with the gourds in the bride's bowl. I thought that it still looked a little plain. So I played around with some things and ended up adding more gourds and putting an autumn vine around the vase. Here are the before and after pictures.

Before

After-

Much better, don't you think?

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Hope your day went well, it sounds like fun. Wow, choc chip pancakes sound great too, what a sweetie.

Kelli Radford said...

Mr. P is too sweet! Have fun at the festival!

Surf Girl said...

Mr. P is a keeper! Hope you had fun at your festival. And the bowl looks beautiful!

Sandra said...

Decorations look great! Yes, I would say your hubby is a keeper, and equally lucky to have you ;)