Thursday, October 2, 2008

I feel so special!

Pharmacist Erin has bestowed two wonderful awards on me! Thank you so much!







A big thank you for these, Erin! I feel so special and I really needed a smile tonight!

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (I put forth the best effort I can with this-and I'm told that I'm usually pretty cheerful.)
2. Must love one another. (I'm pretty good at loving others.)
3. Must make mistakes. (No problem for me in this department!)
4. Must learn from others. (I do this daily.)
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. (Well, I've been a bit neglectful lately, but I'm trying to be better.)
6. Must love life. (I do.)
7. Must love kids. (In my profession, you have to!)



These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

I'm bestowing the following bloggers:
Rickrack and PomPoms-Love your blog! And you gave me my first award, which made me feel so special.
Monogrammed Teacher-We seem to have so much in common that we think we were separated at birth!
Pink Lemonade and Peonies-Congrats on your news! You're going to be a great mom!
The Pink Owl-Such a cute blog!
Positively Preppy in Pink-I love reading about her adventures in London.
Tickled Pink and Green-You've got a great blog....and great taste in blog backgrounds : )

Yeah, I know I nominated six instead of five, but I couldn't narrrow it down any more.

I still need to do my 7 weird/random facts about myself...that will be tomorrow's post.

3 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Thank you!! When I'm on your blog I feel like I'm on my own! It's weird.

Yes we have the same great taste. When I chose my background I just KNEW some other people had to have it because it's just toooo cute.
;-)

Thanks again for the award!

The Pink Owl said...

Thank you so very much!! I appreciate it!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Thank you, thank you. I had gotten a little slack about blogging, but you inspired me to jump start it again.